Diving Safety Assessment & Audit
Keep your Owner, Guests & Crew diving activities way above the ordinary (the others). Safety First!
Training: Technical, Recreational, Disabled, First Aid
Ultimate VIP training (on site, on board or at partner diving centers) under top diving agencies: ANDI International, PADI & Dsat Tec, DDI, EFR & DAN Eu
Diving Equipment Maintenance
Maintaining, tracking & servicing your diving equipments as per top standards and latest regulations.
Diving World Wide Babylon
With over 50 countries where I dove and many other more visited, I can cover 80% of the Oceans & Seas...
Professional Diving Insurances
Keep your diving crew covered for unexpected.
Diving PRO Club membership & Guidance
You need a temporary top trained diving crew - you have it!
SC OmnisMares SRL
"T101 - Technical & Diving Ops®" Dive Center
Bdul. Regina Elisabeta 3 (demisol),
email: info [at] yachtdiver.ro
Mobiles: +40 730 218 515 (Rom)
+34 616 00 50 49 (Esp)
With over 25 years at sea from which 7 years on oil tankers & 18 years on cruise ships (luxury & charter - expedition) and private /charter super yachts (65, 82, 114 & 122m LOA) and over 14 years in the diving industry (recreational/technical, commercial, public safety)... with diving experience ranging from ultra-deep (-145m), wrecks & caves, ice & cold, drift & boat... I can cover and exceed any of your dreams...
Discipline, Travail, Success!
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor #976872
- Technical Rescue Diver,
- OceanReef Integrated Diving Mask & UW Communications,
- Self Reliant Diver,
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver,
- Deep Diver,
- Dry Suit Diver,
- Oxygen Provider,
- UW Navigator Diver,
- UW Digital Photographer Diver,
- UW Vieographer Diver,
- Equipment Maintenance,
- Boat Diver,
- Drift Diver,
- Wreck Diver,
- Search & Recovery Diver,
- Ice Diver
- Sidemounting, Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Night Diver
- AWARE Shark Conservation Diver
- ScubaFit diver
ANDI Instructor Trainer #170
- DSAT Tec Deep Instructor #976872
- DAN (Divers Alert Network Europe) Instructor #187305
- Basic Life Support & First Aid
- Oxygen First Aid for Scuba Injuries
- First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
- Emergency First Response Instructor #976872
(CPR & First Aid, AED, O2 - for adult, infant, childdren)
- Disabled Divers International Instructor #10-0440
- Emergency Response Diver - Emergency Response Diving International (2011, Key Largo, FL/USA):
Tender Technician, Diver I Technician & Diver II, Dry Suit, Full Face Mask, U/W Crime Scene Investigator - Operational level
Contaminated Water Diving Operations, Testifying in Court - Awareness level
- private or charter mega yachts: Lady Haya (65m), Le Grand Bleu (114m), Maryah (122m), Alfa Nero (82m)
- Expedition - travel companies: Zegrahm Expeditions (Seattle, USA), etc.
For your own protection during the trips in Romania, I am authorized by the MAI General Inspectorate of Romanian Police to carry a non lethal weapon.
I am also certified as Anti Terrorism Officer by S2 Safet & Security (FL, USA).
For traveling on board vessels - I hold all required valid STCW 2010 courses, seaman's book, visas (C1D, B1B2), medical ENG1 and yellow vaccine book.
Spoken languages: English, Spanish & Romanian.
+25 years of sea (as IT/AV Officer, ETO, AB Seaman/Quartermaster)
+14 years in diving (as Instructor Technical & Recreational, Divemaster, commercial diver):
- Cruise ships: spv Star Flyer, ss Oceanic, mv Silver Whisper, mv Silver Shadow,
- Expedition cruise ships: mv Clipper Odyssey (103m), mv Island Sky (93m)
- ANDI Gas Blender
- ANDI Service Technician
- ANDI JJ-CCR L3 Normoxic Trimix Diver
- ANDI TriMix Instructor L5 #8347
- ANDI Technical Trimix Wreck Instructor L3
- ANDI TriMix Diver L5
- ANDI Exploration TriMix Wreck Diver L5
- SCUBAPRO Service Technician
Consultant for International Diving Safety Standards Commision
Technical Diving Open Circuit
Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds: